Today’s Bible Reading: May 26
Clicking on the Scripture links above will open a new window where you can read the scripture from the English Standard Version at Biblegateway.com or choose the Bible version you prefer to read. Check back each day to get the Scripture to read in the One Year Bible Reading Plan.
Why read the Bible every day?
Bible Reading is vitally important to growing spiritually. God wants us to hide His Word in our hearts, meditate on it, and apply it to our lives. Here are eight reasons you should have a daily Bible Reading time:
- We can find His will for our lives.
- Bible reading is our spiritual nourishment.
- It helps us be able to discern the thoughts and intents of our heart.
- The Bible instructs us in righteousness
- It gives us power to overcome trials, heartaches, and sin
- God gives us many promises, but you won’t know them unless you read about them.
- God reveals Himself to us and we learn about Him which strengthens our relationship with Him
- He also speaks to us through His Word.
Dig into God’s Word today!