A daily verse about the state of our nation and time for Christians reflect and unite in prayer, asking God to send a revival across our land and turn our nation back to Him. If you long for revival in America (or your nation) we invite you to reflect on these daily verses and join us in praying for revival.
Today’s Bible verse for Revival
Praying for Revival
National Reflections for Revival:
- Backsliding is simply falling back into patterns of sin. Israel and Judah were so guilty of backsliding that God’s judgement came and they were sent into exile – removed from the Promised Land – for 70 years.
- Is our nation guilty of backsliding? What sins are we guilty of backsliding in? Intercede for our nation and ask God to forgive us and to turn our hearts back to Him.
- God cleansed the people through His judgement. Throughout the book of Ezekiel, God’s judgement came by pestilence, sword, famine, and exile because the people would not repent. Pray and ask God to bring the hearts of our nation to repentance, before His judgement falls on us.
- Israel and Judah chose to forsake God and worship idols. Rather than being the chosen people of God, they wanted to be like the rest of the world. They broke their covenant relationship with God and refused to live by God’s standards, statutes, and commandments. Ask God to work in the hearts of our people so that we will choose to be known as the people of God who live by His statutes and commandments and all the world will know Him because of our nation.
Lord, send a revival and let it begin in me.
Visit our three retail experiences:
Our Christmas tees are back in the Spreadshop Store
Do you have an event on the calendar and need a speaker?
We’re offering 30% off our speaker fees as our gift to you if you book any 2022 event with us by December 31, 2021. Call today and use the discount code: CHRISTMAS2021.
We’re thankful for the opportunity to be a part of your ministry and can’t wait to see you – no matter what size your event.
Please give to our ministry and help us grow
God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars
by Julia M. Bruce
What’s Inside God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars?
This book includes 365 daily activities and takes you on a guided journey through Biblical principles about Godly marriage that you can then apply to your marriage, as well as helping you talk through concepts that can help you develop a solid relationship. Inside you will find simple, quick activities that include:
- Scripture to memorize and meditate on
- Conversation Starters
- Concepts from the Bible on Godly marriages
- Romance Builders
- Relationship Builders
- Personal reflections
- Date ideas
- Group date ideas for you and other Christian couples
Available in hardback, paperback and ebook from Westbow Press Bookstore, Christian Book Distributors, Amazon, and Barnes & Nobel. Click the icons below to purchase from your preferred bookstore. Now also available at WalMart online.
Join the community of couples on Facebook who are committed to intentionally growing their marriage and learning how to have a marriage that honors God. Here you can post photos of the different activities as you do them, ask questions of other couples, share how God is using this book to strengthen your marriage, and grow with other Christian couples. We’ll see you in the community.
Need some music to get you through the day? Check out one of our Playlists on YouTube
You can also watch our animated devotionals on the YouTube Channel
Bible Studies, Bibles, Books & More
Looking for a Bible Study, Bible, book or Christian gift? We are an affiliate with Christianbook Distributors and receive an 8% commission on any item purchased through one of our links. However, the commission never increases your cost of any item. View some of our favorite items by clicking on the logo and thank you for supporting our ministry.
Wellspring Christian Ministries receives an 8% commission on any purchased made from Christian Book Distributors through any affiliate link on this site. Your price for any item is the same as purchasing from CBD directly.