A daily verse about the state of our nation and time for Christians reflect and unite in prayer, asking God to send a revival across our land and turn our nation back to Him. If you long for revival in America (or your nation) we invite you to reflect on these daily verses and join us in praying for revival.
Today’s Bible verse for Revival
Praying for Revival
National Reflections for Revival:
- When God says he will give us a new heart, He is working internally – in our heart and soul as He gives us an inner desire to live rightly before Him. Our nation needs a new heart and new spirit.
- A heart of stone is one that is hard, unyielding, bent on doing its own thing. A heart of flesh is one that is moldable, teachable, and surrendered to God’s will. As a nation, we have a heart of stone. Pray and ask God to give us a heart of flesh.
- When God’s Spirit is within us, He will teach us to walk in God’s statutes and empower us to obey God’s rules. He will help us overcome temptations of sin and give us a desire to worship God. Ask God to put His Spirit within our nation and to teach us to walk in His statutes and obey His rules
- Only with God’s Spirit within us can we be God’s people. Tell the Holy Spirit that He is welcome in your heart, your home, your church, and our nation.
- With a humble and surrendered heart, ask God to forgive you and to forgive our nation and cleanse us from all uncleanness so that we can stand pure before Him.
Lord, send a revival and let it begin in me.
Visit our three retail experiences:
Our Christmas tees are back in the Spreadshop Store
Do you have an event on the calendar and need a speaker?
We’re offering 30% off our speaker fees as our gift to you if you book any 2022 event with us by December 31, 2021. Call today and use the discount code: CHRISTMAS2021.
We’re thankful for the opportunity to be a part of your ministry and can’t wait to see you – no matter what size your event.
Please give to our ministry and help us grow
God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars
by Julia M. Bruce
What’s Inside God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars?
This book includes 365 daily activities and takes you on a guided journey through Biblical principles about Godly marriage that you can then apply to your marriage, as well as helping you talk through concepts that can help you develop a solid relationship. Inside you will find simple, quick activities that include:
- Scripture to memorize and meditate on
- Conversation Starters
- Concepts from the Bible on Godly marriages
- Romance Builders
- Relationship Builders
- Personal reflections
- Date ideas
- Group date ideas for you and other Christian couples
Available in hardback, paperback and ebook from Westbow Press Bookstore, Christian Book Distributors, Amazon, and Barnes & Nobel. Click the icons below to purchase from your preferred bookstore. Now also available at WalMart online.
Join the community of couples on Facebook who are committed to intentionally growing their marriage and learning how to have a marriage that honors God. Here you can post photos of the different activities as you do them, ask questions of other couples, share how God is using this book to strengthen your marriage, and grow with other Christian couples. We’ll see you in the community.
Need some music to get you through the day? Check out one of our Playlists on YouTube
You can also watch our animated devotionals on the YouTube Channel
Bible Studies, Bibles, Books & More
Looking for a Bible Study, Bible, book or Christian gift? We are an affiliate with Christianbook Distributors and receive an 8% commission on any item purchased through one of our links. However, the commission never increases your cost of any item. View some of our favorite items by clicking on the logo and thank you for supporting our ministry.
Wellspring Christian Ministries receives an 8% commission on any purchased made from Christian Book Distributors through any affiliate link on this site. Your price for any item is the same as purchasing from CBD directly.