A daily verse about the state of our nation and time for Christians reflect and unite in prayer, asking God to send a revival across our land and turn our nation back to Him. If you long for revival in America (or your nation) we invite you to reflect on these daily verses and join us in praying for revival.
Today’s Bible verse for Revival
From The Message Bible:
But they won’t get by with it. As fire eats stubble and dry grass goes up in smoke, Their souls will atrophy, their achievements crumble into dust, Because they said no to the revelation of God-of-the-Angel-Armies, Would have nothing to do with The Holy of Israel.
The Need for Revival
- God did not let His chosen people, Israel and Judah, get by with their sins of idolatry and forsaking God and He will not let us get by with our sin and forsaking Him today. When God finally had enough of Israel rejecting Him, the nation was conquered and the people we sent into exile and captivity. They were arrogant in their sin because the Temple was in Jerusalem and they thought God would never allow the Temple to be destroyed. So they did not listen to the prophets whom God sent to warn them.
- Our nation has also become arrogant and proud. Fully dependent on ourselves. When God has had enough of America forsaking Him, what will our judgment be?
- Just as the souls of Israel atrophied, the souls of our nation have atrophied. We’ve become hardhearted and calloused against God and His commandments.
- One of the greatest achievements in Israel was the elaborate temple, but when Assyria conquered them, they destroyed the temple and took anything of value back with them. If our nation continues on its current path of rejecting God and living in arrogance and pride against Him, we can expect to see our achievements crumble into dust too. Proverbs 16:18 says, “Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.”
- More and more the leaders of this nation, as well as many of the citizens say no to God and want nothing to do with Him. They’d rather live however they want and they do not want to be confronted with their sin.
Praying for Revival
Intercede in prayer for our nation and ask God forgive us for forsaking Him. Ask Him to bring new life to the soul of our nation and to remove the hearts of stone and give us hearts of flesh. Ask Him to give us a longing to know Him and to love Him with all our heart, mind, and soul.
Pray for our leaders that their hearts would be turned toward God and that they would lead our nation to once more be a nation that honors and glorifies God.
Lord, send a revival and let it begin in me.
Visit our three retail experiences:
Our Christmas tees are back in the Spreadshop Store
Do you have an event on the calendar and need a speaker?
We’re offering 30% off our speaker fees as our gift to you if you book any 2022 event with us by December 31, 2021. Call today and use the discount code: CHRISTMAS2021.
We’re thankful for the opportunity to be a part of your ministry and can’t wait to see you – no matter what size your event.
Please give to our ministry and help us grow
God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars
by Julia M. Bruce
What’s Inside God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars?
This book includes 365 daily activities and takes you on a guided journey through Biblical principles about Godly marriage that you can then apply to your marriage, as well as helping you talk through concepts that can help you develop a solid relationship. Inside you will find simple, quick activities that include:
- Scripture to memorize and meditate on
- Conversation Starters
- Concepts from the Bible on Godly marriages
- Romance Builders
- Relationship Builders
- Personal reflections
- Date ideas
- Group date ideas for you and other Christian couples
Available in hardback, paperback and ebook from Westbow Press Bookstore, Christian Book Distributors, Amazon, and Barnes & Nobel. Click the icons below to purchase from your preferred bookstore. Now also available at WalMart online.
Join the community of couples on Facebook who are committed to intentionally growing their marriage and learning how to have a marriage that honors God. Here you can post photos of the different activities as you do them, ask questions of other couples, share how God is using this book to strengthen your marriage, and grow with other Christian couples. We’ll see you in the community.
Need some music to get you through the day? Check out one of our Playlists on YouTube
You can also watch our animated devotionals on the YouTube Channel
Bible Studies, Bibles, Books & More
Looking for a Bible Study, Bible, book or Christian gift? We are an affiliate with Christianbook Distributors and receive an 8% commission on any item purchased through one of our links. However, the commission never increases your cost of any item. View some of our favorite items by clicking on the logo and thank you for supporting our ministry.
Wellspring Christian Ministries receives an 8% commission on any purchased made from Christian Book Distributors through any affiliate link on this site. Your price for any item is the same as purchasing from CBD directly.