A daily verse about the state of our nation and time for Christians reflect and unite in prayer, asking God to send a revival across our land and turn our nation back to Him.
Do we need a revival?
National Reflections for Revival:
- Is God the moral compass by which our nation sets it course?
- If not, that what is the moral compass that steers our nation?
- Have we become a nation that can be defined as “everyone does whatever they want?”
- According to Judges 17:6, there was no king in Israel that was leading and guiding them. We have leadership, but when that leadership is not following God, it steers the nation away from God.
- Today, spend time praying for the political leaders of our nation, that God would draw them to Him and revive their hearts to following after Him.
Lord, send a revival and let it begin in me.
This week’s new design is O Holy Night
A star shines over the manger as Mary and Joseph watch over the baby Jesus on the holy night of His birth.
Christmas is only 4 weeks away, so order soon! Products are printed once they are ordered so order early enough to allow for printing and shipping. See all the available products in the store.
Here are some of the other Christmas designs that are available.
There are only 5 weeks until Christmas! These designs are printed when ordered. Order early to ensure your design arrives in time for the holidays and for gift giving.
God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars
by Julia M. Bruce
What’s Inside God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars?
This book includes 365 daily activities and takes you on a guided journey through Biblical principles about Godly marriage that you can then apply to your marriage, as well as helping you talk through concepts that can help you develop a solid relationship. Inside you will find simple, quick activities that include:
- Scripture to memorize and meditate on
- Conversation Starters
- Concepts from the Bible on Godly marriages
- Romance Builders
- Relationship Builders
- Personal reflections
- Date ideas
- Group date ideas for you and other Christian couples
Available in hardback, paperback and ebook from Westbow Press Bookstore, Christian Book Distributors, Amazon, and Barnes & Nobel. Click the icons below to purchase from your preferred bookstore. Now also available at WalMart online.
Join the community of couples on Facebook who are committed to intentionally growing their marriage and learning how to have a marriage that honors God. Here you can post photos of the different activities as you do them, ask questions of other couples, share how God is using this book to strengthen your marriage, and grow with other Christian couples. We’ll see you in the community.
See our other recent posts:
Get a head start on your Christmas Shopping at Christian Book Distributors
Only 4 weeks until Christmas!
Bible Studies, Bibles, Books & More
Looking for a Bible Study, Bible, book or Christian gift? We are an affiliate with Christianbook Distributors and receive an 8% commission on any item purchased through one of our links. However, the commission never increases your cost of any item. View some of our favorite items by clicking on the logo and thank you for supporting our ministry.
Wellspring Christian Ministries receives an 8% commission on any purchased made from Christian Book Distributors through any affiliate link on this site. Your price for any item is the same as purchasing from CBD directly.