Today’s Spiritual Self-Care Bible Reading: September 21
Clicking on the Scripture links above will open a new window where you can read the scripture from the English Standard Version at Biblegateway.com or choose the Bible version you prefer to read. Check back each day to get the Scripture to read in the One Year Bible Reading Plan.
#ReadYourBible #SongofSolomon #2Corinthians
Why is daily Bible reading important?
Bible Reading is vitally important to growing spiritually and keeping our spiritual selves full. God wants us to hide His Word in our hearts, meditate on it and apply it to our lives. When we have a plan, we are more likely to follow through. Here are eight reasons you should have a daily Bible Reading plan:
- We can find His will for our lives
- Bible reading is our spiritual nourishment
- It helps us be able to discern the thoughts and intents of our heart.
- The Bible instructs us in righteousness
- It gives us power to overcome trials, heartaches, and sin
- God gives us many promises, but you won’t know them unless you read about them, memorize them, and know if it’s a promise intended for us today
- God reveals Himself to us and we learn about Him which strengthens our relationship with Him
- He also speaks to us through His Word.
Don’t miss what God has to say to you today.
It’s time to practice spiritual self-care and read your Bible!
Practice Spiritual Self care and dig into God’s Word today to be revived and renewed!
Here’s what’s new in the shop this week:
Our new Fall designs
Here are some of our favorite designs you can find in the shop:
God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars
by Julia M. Bruce
What’s Inside God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars?
This book includes 365 daily activities and takes you on a guided journey through Biblical principles about Godly marriage that you can then apply to your marriage, as well as helping you talk through concepts that can help you develop a solid relationship. Inside you will find simple, quick activities that include:
- Scripture to memorize and meditate on
- Conversation Starters
- Concepts from the Bible on Godly marriages
- Romance Builders
- Relationship Builders
- Personal reflections
- Date ideas
- Group date ideas for you and other Christian couples
Available in hardback, paperback and ebook from Westbow Press Bookstore, Christian Book Distributors, Amazon, and Barnes & Nobel. Click the icons below to purchase from your preferred bookstore. Now also available at WalMart online.
Join the community of couples on Facebook who are committed to intentionally growing their marriage and learning how to have a marriage that honors God. Here you can post photos of the different activities as you do them, ask questions of other couples, share how God is using this book to strengthen your marriage, and grow with other Christian couples. We’ll see you in the community.
See our other recent posts:
Bible Studies, Bibles, Books & More
Looking for a Bible Study, Bible, book or Christian gift? We are an affiliate with Christianbook Distributors and receive an 8% commission on any item purchased through one of our links. However, the commission never increases your cost of any item. View some of our favorite items by clicking on the logo and thank you for supporting our ministry.