Need a speaker for your next event?We’re booking for church and ministry events. (Due to COVID-19, we are only tentatively booking speaking engagements for events after September 2020 based on the recommendations as issued by the CDC and our government officials.)
Julia Bruce is an engaging and interactive speaker for churches and ministries of all sizes. She is the founder and CEO of Wellspring Christian Ministries, and author of God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars and her second book is in process.
God, Love, and Marshmallow Wars is a book for Christian couples who seek a closer relationship with each other and with God. Through 365 activities, couples work together to intentionally grow their relationship. Included, are weekly guided Bible studies that focus on God’s design for marriage. Other activities include scripture memory, conversation starters, personal reflections, guided Bible studies, romance builders, relationship builders and date night ideas.
Julia enjoys bringing the concepts of the book to couples for an event they will remember. These events will show how the various activities in the book will develop stronger marriages that are centered in Christ. As an interactive speaker, she engages the audience using some of the activities in the book. As a result, couples experience a time to reconnect, relight the spark, and be reminded that a covenant, Christian marriage takes three people.
The next book…
Julia is finishing her second book, entitled: Help! No one said ministry was about spiritual battles and difficult people! In this book Julia uses her studies in psychology and professional counseling to take a Biblical approach to self-care. Utilizing Biblical concepts of self-care, people serving in the ministry can avoid burn-out, giving up, and walking away from the call God placed on their lives. Whether your ministry position is janitor, volunteer, or the senior pastor, this book will help you recognize the areas in your life that are depleted and need a little GLC (God’s Loving Care) so you can keep doing what God has called you to. You’re assignment in the Kingdom of God is vitally important! Keep an eye out for this book when it is released and see how Biblical self-care can keep you in the ministry to which you have been called.
Julia can bring the Biblical self-care concepts to your next ministry staff retreat to help your ministry team refill, recharge, and renew their hearts for their area of ministry. In this event, the audience will:
- discover Biblical principles for self-care.
- gain a Biblical understanding of why self-care is needed
- learn the difference between stress, burnout, and compassion fatigue
- take a highly sophisticated and scientific test to determine their stress level (or maybe not so much sophisticated and scientific)
- understand the benefits of practicing self-care
- learn to recognize when self-care is needed
- experience hands-on practice of self-care principles in the six areas of life that can become burned out, stressed out, exhausted, and experience compassion fatigue
- network with other participants to share experiences from their ministry
- gain an understanding of how their ministry position (whether cleaning the bathrooms, volunteering in the nursery, or filling the pulpit) is vitally important and necessary for the kingdom of God
- return to the moment where God called them to serve and reignite the passion and zeal for ministry
- and join together to pray for each person and ministry in the room.
The God-sized Dream we call Wellspring Christian Ministries
After years of envisioning the God-sized dream of Wellspring Christian Ministries, Julia decided to take a leap of faith and merge her vocational, collegiate, and life experiences to make the dream God put on her heart a reality. This ministry seeks to revive the ministry of the church, renew spiritual faith, and redeem the lost. Today we reach people world-wide through blog posts, speaking events, and devotionals. With a strong burden for our nation, Julia has a passion to see God’s people experience a revival. Many of her writings and speaking events carry this message.
Her message will engage individuals, inspire teams and transform the heart that is prayerfully seeking to live a God-first life. She will challenge participants to humble themselves, pray and seek God’s face.
We are eager to be a part of your next church or ministry event – regardless of size. We can bring one of our ministry programs to your event, or we can tailor a message to your event theme. To request more information or schedule a booking, fill out the online form below. Or call us at 904.239.8937.
Please note: We are not taking bookings for any event before September 1 or until after the COVID-19 danger has passed. If you have a fall, winter, or 2021 event, we can tentatively book based on being able to travel and be social again.