“The water I will give him will become a well of water springing up within him for eternal life.” — John 4:14
- Christ as Lord—Giving Christ first place in our personal lives and in the Corporation so that Jesus Christ is honored and glorified in all we do as we serve Him.
- Leadership—Allowing God to lead this Corporation and acting only on His guidance and direction.
- Work Ethic—Colossians 3:23. “Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men.”
- Integrity—Living with integrity in our public and private lives and operating the Corporation with integrity so that the name of Christ is glorified.
- Stewardship—Thoughtfully using the resources God provides for His purposes and advancing the ministries under the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- Vision—Recognizing that with God, all things are possible, we stand out on faith and will put no limits on God for however He chooses to use this Corporation.
Statement of Faith:
While Wellspring Ministries is not affiliated with a specific denomination, the Baptist Faith and Message (2000) expresses our deeply rooted Biblical convictions and our statement of faith.
Our statement of faith at Wellspring Christian Ministries has at its core the following foundational truths:
- One God – consisting of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ – Only Son of God, born of a virgin and conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus died to save us from our sin, that He defeated death through His bodily resurrection, and that He is the only way to heaven and eternal life.
- Second Coming – We believe Jesus Christ will come again in Glory and Honor, to judge the living and the dead.
- Bible – We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, living word of God and is the only reference for Christian faith, doctrine, and conduct.
- Marriage – We believe that marriage is a sacred institution and is the covenant joining of one man with one woman for life.