With John 4:14 as our foundation, Wellspring Ministries exists to empower Christians to have thriving, growing relationships with God while guiding non-Christians to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through blogs, books and publications, conference events, and camps for Children and teens.
- Christ as Lord—Giving Christ first place in our personal lives and in the Corporation so that Jesus Christ is honored and glorified in all we do as we serve Him.
- Leadership—Allowing God to lead this Corporation and acting only on His guidance and direction.
- Work Ethic—Colossians 3:23. “Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men.”
- Integrity—Living with integrity in our public and private lives and operating the Corporation with integrity so that the name of Christ is glorified.
- Stewardship—Thoughtfully using the resources God provides for His purposes and advancing the ministries under the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- Vision—Recognizing that with God, all things are possible, we stand out on faith and will put no limits on God for however He chooses to use this Corporation.
Statement of Faith:
While Wellspring Ministries is not affiliated with a specific denomination, the Baptist Faith and Message (2000) expresses our deeply rooted Biblical convictions and our statement of faith.
Our statement of faith at Wellspring Christian Ministries has at its core the following foundational truths:
- One God – consisting of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ – Only Son of God, born of a virgin and conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe Jesus died to save us from our sin, that He defeated death through His bodily resurrection, and that He is the only way to heaven and eternal life.
- Second Coming – We believe Jesus Christ will come again in Glory and Honor, to judge the living and the dead.
- Bible – We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, living word of God and is the only reference for Christian faith, doctrine, and conduct.
- Marriage – We believe that marriage is a sacred institution and is the covenant joining of one man with one woman for life.
- Spiritual Development of adults and families through public speaking events, bible studies, conferences, seminars, and retreats
- Spiritual Development of children and teens through summer camp programs
- Strengthening marriages through marriage retreats, conferences, seminars, and speaking engagements
- Leadership Training for key leadership of churches and other religious entities.
- Provide a website with timely blogs that will help Christians grow their faith and walk with God.
- Provide an online bookstore where individuals, churches, and organizations can purchase books, movies, gifts, and other items.
- Publication of books that will promote spiritual development.
- FUTURE VISION: Construct a retreat center that will allow people the opportunity to get away and grow spiritually in their Christian faith that will include overnight accommodations (hotel style for adults and cabins for children and teen camps), auditorium, conference rooms, ballrooms, cafeteria, bookstore, gift shop, gymnasium, snack bars, coffee shop, WiFi and recreational activities including (but not limited to) swimming, bike trails, horseback riding, nature trails, kayaking, ropes course, rock wall, zip line, archery, team building activities, crafts, etc.)
“If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” —2 Chronicles 7:14
In a world that is experiencing a vast moral decay, self-importance, self-gratification, and seeking to legalize sin in an attempt to free themselves from the guilt of sin, it is imperative for Christians to take time away, reconnect with God, and see sin as God sees it. It is also imperative for Christians to develop strong, thriving, growing relationships with God so that they are able to withstand the attacks and temptations of Satan. Through spiritual renewal and revival, Christians will then be able to develop an intimate relationship with their Savior and Lord and lead non-Christians to Christ.