Why is daily Bible reading important?
Bible Reading is vitally important to growing spiritually and keeping our spiritual selves full. God wants us to hide His Word in our hearts, meditate on it and apply it to our lives. When we have a plan, we are more likely to follow through. Here are eight reasons you should have a daily Bible Reading plan:
- We can find His will for our lives
- Bible reading is our spiritual nourishment
- It helps us be able to discern the thoughts and intents of our heart.
- The Bible instructs us in righteousness
- It gives us power to overcome trials, heartaches, and sin
- God gives us many promises, but you won’t know them unless you read about them, memorize them, and know if it’s a promise intended for us today
- God reveals Himself to us and we learn about Him which strengthens our relationship with Him
- He also speaks to us through His Word.
Don’t miss what God has to say to you today.
It’s time to practice spiritual self-care and read your Bible!
Get the Free Downloadable PDF here
(PDF file prints on legal size paper, front and back.)