Let’s start a discussion:
The writer of Hebrews said that the law was just a shadow of the good things to come and not the very image. How is the law a shadow and what are the good things to come?
Post your answer in the comments.
Clicking on the Scripture links above will open a new widow where you can
read the scripture from the Holman Christian Standard Bible at
Biblegateway.com or choose the Bible version you prefer to read.
#readyourBible #Ezekiel #Hebrews #WCM
Become a distributor of Living Water with us by joining our fundraising campaign as we grow and expand our ministry. Click here to make your secure tax-deductible contribution.
BOOKING NOW! Be a host site for the NEW God, Love & Marshmallow Wars Book Tour & Couples Conference:
This event helps couples understand why the daily activities found in the book will equip them to build a stronger marriage and the book provides them with 365 intentional activities to take what they learn at the event and apply it on a daily basis. Through the event, couples will discover the Biblical “why” behind the categories of activities found in the book and the “how” these activities are important to building a stronger marriage. Focus points of the event includes :
- How memorizing scripture together and studying God’s Word together as they study, meditate and apply scriptures related to marriage and life issues will help them develop marriages that honor God.
- Why utilizing fun conversation starters that spark meaningful conversations will keep interest alive as they continually learn new things about each other.
- Why keeping romance alive is essential to intimacy and connectivity.
- How making memories and working together builds relationship investment bonds and how these investment bonds can become the knots that keeps them together through the tough times.
- How they can understand what they are or are not contributing to the marriage as well as how they might be contributing to problems or potential problems within the relationship through the use of targeted, intentional personal reflections
- Why it is important that couples never stop dating and how group dates with Christian friends can be both an encouragement and accountability to their own relationship.
During the event, couples will be given an activity from each focus point to do together, making this event an interactive, fun, and engaging event with practical, hands-on learning. Unlike other couple events that are over when the event ends, couples who attend the GLMW event will be able to apply what they learn when utilizing the book on a daily basis for a year. Since the book is not dated, couples are able to reuse the activities year after year to continue being intentional in strengthening their relationship with each other and with God as they strive to live out God’s design for marriage every day.
Learn more about hosting this event at your church or conference site by clicking here.
About the book: The GLMW book contains 365 daily challenges for couples to strengthen their relationships to each other and with God. Couples will complete activities such as Scripture memory, conversation starters, relationship builders, learning about Biblical marriage, romance builders, personal reflections, and date ideas. Click here to purchase your copy. (This link will open a new widow and take you to Westbow Press’ bookstore.) It is also available at Christian Book Distributors, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble
#GLMW #couplesevent #GLMWbook #intentionalmarriage #Godlymarriage
T-shirt Fundraiser Event: We have a new product line of Christian apparel and accessories available in our Teespring Store and our new Spreadshop Store. You’ll find tee shirts, hoodies, tanks, socks, leggings, tote bags, mugs, iphone cases and more.
The designs below have been added to our Spreadshop Store for the Thanksgiving Holidays! We will be adding them to the Teespring Store throughout the week this week. Order today because it will be gone soon as we gear up for the upcoming Holidays. Christmas items available soon.
Spreadshop is offering a 20% discount on everything from November 13-16
All proceeds go to the advancement of Wellspring Christian Ministries.
Thank you for helping us grow!
Click here to view the Teespring store.
Click here to view the Spreadshop Store
#fundraiser #tshirt #WCM #teespring #spreadshop #Thanksgiving
Looking for a keynote speaker for your next ministry event? Julia is now booking for 2019 and 2020 Christian events for women’s and couples’ ministries for both small and large events.
Book with us now.
Julia is CEO of Wellspring Christian Ministries, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people and couples develop a passionate relationship with God. A public speaker, conference trainer, event planner, and blog writer, Julia is a two-time graduate from Grand Canyon University with a bachelor in Psychology and a masters in Professional Counseling. Saved as a child and raised in church and in a Christian home and private Christian School as a Pastor’s kid, Julia has taught Sunday school, led music, played the piano, served as Children’s Director, and engaged her gifts in many other areas of church life. Previously employed with the Florida Baptist Convention, Julia organized events and led conferences for church ministry assistants. Today, Julia enjoys sharing her journey as a growing Christian with others looking for a deeper connection with God. Through Bible study and her own life experiences, God has given Julia a passion to help couples understand God’s design for marriage while they learn to place God first in their marriage, cultivate meaningful relationships, build intimacy, and address the tougher issues that come in every marriage so that they can experience a marriage that honors and glorifies God. Julia also loves mentoring, teaching, and working with women to help them learn to live as Godly women.
With her history and experience growing up in both small and large churches, Julia enjoys bringing top level quality events to churches of all sizes. Her father largely pastored small churches and therefore she understands that these vital parts of the believing community need to be good stewards of the resources God provides them with. This knowledge inspires her passion for being available with a fresh perspective for those who want to provide their congregations with meaningful spiritual growth opportunities, regardless of size.
To request more information or a booking,
fill out the online form here.
Or call us at 904.524.8073
#JuliaBruce #speaker #keynote #author
Wellspring receives an 8% commission for any item purchased
at CBD through any of these links.
||Thankful Blessed and Pumpkin Spice Obsessed Stick Plaque
Special sentiment on skinny strip of pine wood
- Weathered farmhouse appeal
- For office, window sill, nightstand, shelf, or desk
- 13.5″ x 1.5″ stick plaque
- Pine is cut and printed in artisan font design
- Handcrafted in the heart of Amish Country USA
- thankful, blessed and pumpkin spice obsessed
||Harvest Blessings Jute Hanging Decor
Add personality to any space you call your own with pine slat wood sign
- Jute string is attached- so easy to hang on knob, handle or hook
- 10″ wide x 0.375″ deep x 3.375″ high
- Handcrafted in the heart of Amish Country USA
- Stylistic artisan lettering
- Choose one for you and one to share!
- harvest blessings
||Have A Blessed Day Candle
Jar candle 26 ounce size
- Clean burning wax>
- Burns 120-140 hours
- Lead-free wick
- Premium fragrance
- Scent-lock lid, matte black
- Made in the USA
- Artisan design with star
- Have a blessed day
- Scent: Granny Smith apples, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla
- Home decor fragrance
- Gift you’ll love to give
||Family Table Runner
Poly linen table runner 72″ x 13″
- Welcome Home Collection
- Natural shades; leaf accent, bead leaves at each shaped end
- A grateful family is a happy family; leaf motif and appliqued lettering
||Gather Together Table Runner
Table runner adds the finishing touch to your dining room or eating area. Crafted of 100% cotton, it’s equally at home in country, cottage, or contemporary rooms.
- Natural feel of high caliber craftsmanship
- 16″ wide x 72″ long
- Artisan font design
- Gather Together
- Trending design, yet warm and homey; not just for special occasions
- Washing instructions included
||Taste And See, Salt And Pepper Shaker Set
White ceramic salt and pepper set with tray, right at home in your kitchen or on your dining table.Scripture verse quotes in uspcale font design.
- Taste and see that the Lord is good. Psalm 34:8, Blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him. Psalm 34:8Shakers are 3″ x 1.75″; matching ceramic tray is 4.75″ x 2.75″.Kitchen or dining table
||Gather Here Platter
Oval ceramic platter
- Welcome Home Collection
- 17″ x 12″
- Creamy white; leaf motif
- Gather here with grateful hearts
- Artisan script; farmhouse look
||Give Thanks Round Platter
Glass Fusion ® art platter designed by Lori Siebert in vibrant and artful style to your fall table. Give thanks in swirling font; 13″ round platter.Handwash only; not intended for microwave.Distinctive technique of colroed glass and iridescent metallic finish. For entertaining and celebrating all year round.
||Give Thanks Light Box
Add warmth to your room decor with plug-in light box framed design
- Box is 6″ x 7.5″ x 3″
- Insert image is 5″ x 7″ approximately
- Electrical cord with handy on/off switch; includes 7-watt bulb
- Illuminated accent
- Seasonal color for Fall
- Give thanks with wheat motifmotif
||Harvest Blessings Ceramic Vase
Ceramic gift vase in creamy white
- Harvest floral design and autumn sentiment
- Harvest Blessings
- 8″ high x 4″ wide; safe for dishwasher
- Add your own bouquet of fall flowers or woodland greenery
- Classic trending design
||Give Thanks Ceramic Crock with Candle
Ceramic crock in farmhouse style with pumpkin motif
- Designed by Suzi Skoglund
- Pumpkin spice candle
- 4.75″ x 4.25″ large size; reusable crock with handle
- Give Thanks
- Autumn decor; hostess gift idea
||But First Coffee House Sign
Shaped structures in wood with decorative architectural details and words of inspiration
- Arrange on a shelf or desk for your own neighborhood grouping
- Tuck into a spot on your desk or kitchen counter
- Made in the USA in the heart of Amish country
- Cut from pine, distressed accents; artistic embellishments
- Will stand on shelf or sill
- But first coffee
- 6″ high x 5.25″ wide
- Coffee shop with “open” sign; double doors
||Fall Wreath Door Hanger
Fall door decor creates a warm welcome to your home
- Give Thanks turkey is fade and weather-resistant
- Polyburlap, shaped fabric door decor
- Attached grosgrain ribbon for hanging
- 22″ x 25″
- Thanksgiving Decor
||Thankful & Blessed Door Mat
Seasonal doormat to welcome fall
- Thick, non-slip rubber backing
- 17″ x 29″
- Polyester top; permanent print; fade and mildew-resistant
- Printed in the USA
- Pumpkins, plaid and autumn colors
- Thankful & Blessed
||Thankful Pumpkins, Tea Towel
Tea towel with appliqued stacked pumpkins
- 17.25″ x 2.5″
- thankful embroidered sentiment; stitched edging
- Natural background in today’s trending look
- Created by the Daughters of Hope, a fair trade, social enterprise based in Southern India that provides training and employment to impoverished women. Daughters of Hope provides much more than a healthy work environment, and is committed to giving dignity and freedom to those who have been caught up in the cycle of economic and social oppression.Your purchase helps to support this mission.
||God’s Starting Point Mug
True and Write Gift Collection in bold font design
- Understated grey and white
- Mug, 14 ounce capacity; ceramic
- Message on both sides
- Impossible is God’s starting point
- Lettering created by artist Jon Huckeby
||Gather Here Pie Place
Pie plate in black and white; Gather Here Collection
- Gather here with a greatful heart
- Fluted edge; glazed ceramic; 9.5″
- 2″ x 11″ x 11″
- Farmhouse look